Friday, June 13, 2008

tons of updates

HI PPL
back to update
this holiday is so damn pack lah
the last post was before going for NEOS camp
so i'll con't from there then
it was fun
but cannot beat CYPHER CAMP
haha
but ppl there super friendly one
have fun there
but super sorry to max
SORRY that we went off early
SORRY with my heart and soul!!!
so actually we went off on the second day
i went to HQ's house
super alot of mosqitoes lor
itchy!!
but we super lame la
took tons of photos..
here you go...

super ugly hor
haha
i just feel like making my hair into center parting lah
so the outcome is like shit
haha
me and my kuku face and kuku hair
stupid hq and her center part oso
after mine she find it fun so she decided to have the same parting as me...
OCTOPUS MOUTH!!!
the leg is like #$%^&*
haha
i just keep laughting at this photo!!
ok..
we went to K the next morning
but the photo not v nice so decided not to post..
after which i went home
the sun super super bright..
look
i can't open my eyes
and noe wat??
on the same day
my eyes got so sick
on tt night
my eyes turn super red and i can't open my eyes the whole day
the next day was tuesday
korean class day
meet pris and gang with my sick eyes
i still can't open it wide enough
hence i was like walk and stop
so stupid!!!
a random photo for the day
its my hand
and i request bees to fill up my hand
this is the outcome...
wednesday
CLASS OUTING
BBQ at east coast
super fun!!
but oso my suay day
my specs kiss me goodbye and went swimming in the sea
hence have to get a new one..
PS:
went to make 1 just now
a red one
edna help me pay money 1st
but mum knew anout it and she decided to help me pay...
the 2nd suay thing is
when i'm walking back home tt night
my slipper spoilt
so suay right??
another thing
we start fire super long one
we start to start the fire at 3 plus
end up 6 plus den its ready
so it tooks 3 hr!!
me n max was like so damn sian with the fire
and i gave up half way ( or should i say 3/4 way)
i went to play water
and tt's the point of time where by my specs when swimming!!!
but the whole thing is fun lah
i got some photo with me
the rest i'm still waiting for it to be sended to me!!
me and HQ
me and hafiz

me and HQ again
my fav one
super nice right
thanks to amanda
her super pow pow photographic skill!!
me and HQ again ( perpare for more =])
and with a weird pinkish guy max
edna hq max zara and me
i'm so loving sweetcorn lah
(i'm eating vege the whole day)
SUPER HEALTHY!!!
zara me hq and edna
the hq die die oso wan take pic with the bottle lah..
yes..
this is the more ME and HQ photos part
there are tons more but i just pic up a few
and still alot not send to me...

once again..

bare with me
this is the last one
( MY SPEC!!!!)
class photo!!
although not full class
but see..
we are so super happy one can
why must we change class
argh
i swear i'll cry on tt day when we have to change class
remember to bring tissue for me!!

hmm..
today
went to walk with edna
give out flyers
thanks to zara
she was in town and she help me super alot
haha
love u dear
so some photos took today..
work wasn't fun at all
i rather go sch den work lah
but today saw alot of cypher seniors
haha
lucky i not tt pop in there
if not super shame
haha
tml going out with family
celebrate brothers b'day ( in advance)
den after tt have to go to pris house for the COOLKTIME stuff
to spread the suju love
haha
den the next day got free korean class
and afternoon gotta meet jia hui
super pack lah..
but the sat one all not comfirm yet
i will be super tired if i did all those la
cannot!!!
i need break
btw
some random stuff about SUJU
haha
i've been so over dream concert last week right?
when i reach home on mon, before my eyes turn super red
i was watchin dream concert
super happy to see 13 back tgt
it is really happy one lor
i've beem smiling all the way
look at our kyuhyun whom always been quite quite suddenly become so enthu
its just so love la
and one more thing
my KIBUM becoming so skinny lah
although pris had been saying he grow fat le
but still skinny lah
my kibum got alot of baby fats one okay..
but now all like missing..
all the member were losing weight
only shindong growing fatter
i'm gonna beat his backside lah
KIBUM ssi
you can take my food lah
i'm too fat leh
i wanna see u grow fatter!!
(as if he will see!!)
okay
rubbish again...
i know!!
haha
anyway
i haben eat my dinner and its already 1.24 am
so i think i'll go eat now
kinda hungry
after eating i'll con't to feel the suju love
ps:
i noe i'm kinda chasing away my reader
but please allow me to type all my rubbish here
ppl around me had been so sick of my ribbish and i have to stop all those infront of them
and do all of those in here
SORRY
MIANHAEYO~
with love
Cyra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home