Sunday, August 17, 2008

MY DAY!!


BOO HOO
16 and 17 August
important days
its KENNETH DAY on 16
and its MY DAY on 17
haha
SAENG IL CHUKA HAMNIDA!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
生日快乐

_

to my dearest kenneth:
happy birthday to you
my greatest friend who start counting down our birthday at the beginning of this week
thanks for your love and cares...
god bless you in everythings u do
may all the good htins happen to u..
love ya...
-

its a rather different b'day celebration for me this year
i celebrated my b'day with my beloved cellgroup this year..
celebrated on the 16
which i feel kinda weird without KENNETH TAN XIANG WEI
whenever if i celebrate my b'day on 16, i'll celebrate with him de

anyways
love is always there by N397
really wanna thanks god that he brought me into this lovely house of god with you all
without the faith that he gave to me to take my step into his presence,
i will not know this wonderful family
really thanks alot
.
for all those out there who had blessed me
i'll share all this with you guys
you guys will be bless too..

my PBM besties are the few whom sms me on the dot
thanks ppl..

AMANDA, thanks for praying for me to your guan yin ma
haha
love you lot
i've saved the recording of your cover's "happy birthday"



my two birthday cupcake from N397
when i reach home the whole thing look dun noe like wat sia
thanks wuian for this,
she choose this 2.. haha

the card from them..
SHIT!!
haha
such a speacial card yeah??
thanks liyun..
BUT!!!

she wrote my name wrongly
haha
A NEW NAME FROM HER..

the present..
new pair of shoe
me as a queen for spoilting my shoe,
lets see how long this shoe will last??
but really love it
thanks ppl..

-
actually going over to HOG and to JW church took me about the same time
haha
fri went to HOG
and i'm not late
(as in i reach there before max and same time as vincent)
SUPER HAPPY de~
and tt day was the first time a took such an empty 960 home
when i brough the bus,
only me and the bus driver...

see..
empty
and i counted the number of ppl in the bus at ever stop which ppl entering or leaving
with the driver
the max number of ppl till i drop of is 11
SO LITTLE!!
how much i wish it happen everyday!!
haha
-

a word of god which i feel like sharing to all of u here
BELIEVE is the huge word which is super important
you have to believe,
inorder to get things that you want
as when you believe, you start to do things tt will help you to achieve your believe..
BELIEVE is really a super important things tt impacted my life a lot
especially by our dear father
when u believe in him
start praying to him
because you believe!!!!
you believe that he will love you, hence you will love him more
you believe that wat u pray for will be given, hence you pray more
see..
how great this word BELIEVE is..
do not stop believe in anything
because when you believe, action will be taken by you
and when you rechieve the fruit of it,
the feeling will be super duper great...
-

everyone of us believe in him,
hence we open the door of out heart to him
and he open a bigger door for us
but why do we stop believe in him because of some evil ones who sneak into our door??
don't you think we have to push him (evil ones) out of the door??
afraid and fear are only something which driven you away
why not have faith and face it??
love him more, pray for more
so that bigger door will be open for you again
greater hope will be there for you
BELIEVE in our father...
BELIEVE in the ppl around us
BELIEVE in cellgroup
BELIEVE in church
BELIEVE. BELIEVE, BELIEVE...
dun worry that you are alone..
ppl, you always have god with you!!
24/7 without fail..
so BELIEVE IN HIM!!!
-

i think i'm gonna sleep..
having lunch with family tml
or should i say today(later)??
haha
-

ps:
thanks amanda for sending me this background..
super nice de
love ya..
-

with love
Cyra. 자헤

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home