Sunday, September 14, 2008

HOME~


LOOK
SG ELFs
but!!
i'm not there
sadded
coz of church
i missed the fun this time round
but people
the gathering,
on 7th dec
must go yeah
it will be fun
u guys will be able to see me
haha

as i said
i went to church
wanted to discover to route to expo
so i tried taking 700 to city hall
which SHOULD BE fast
but,
dun noe why
it took longer
so i was late
and manage to saw pbm's mate at city hall
they was like "ZIHUI!! aren't you suppose to be in church??"
haha
once again, i'm late
my time management recently are bad
nv on time for morning prayer with max
and oso for BS and CG
oh my
i have get back my good time management real soon!!
service where great
pastor kong is really great lah
haha
anws
siyun's violin is real small
hence we decided to sell it away and put it in cellgroup fund
laurel, max and liyun were playing around with tt violin
laurel and max look like those park de old uncle playing er hu
so super funny lah
my own joke
haha
and VINREL
my own joke again
forgot to take pic of "HIM"
ai ya!!
rubbish!!


tt day forgot to post
took in class on thurs
justina, sharon, yanjin, me

justina, sharon and me
took this when yanjin was busy teaching max about math

when all were not there
if not wrong all were teaching max this time
haha
see how bad am i
ask max to come over
but leave the teaching to the rest
the reason is because,
me myself dun really understand the whole thing
it is all writen on my face
I DUN UNDERSTAND
haha!!


just wanna say this
girls,
i miss you guys la
if i photoshop lydia to BC
it will be a full pic le


AND!!
once again
gathering!!
can't wait for this to happen

hope tt i'll be able to get 20 ppl to come for this gathering!!
haha

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home