Saturday, September 27, 2008

OKAY

things are not going smoothly on my way
but its ok
i'm fine
coz i know god is with me all the time
if i'm popeye
god will be my spinach
provides me the power to overcome all difficulties
and at the end of the day
with spinach, the opponent of mine will be perish

and i also have N397 with me=]
for those who had dropped me a message or miss called me
YOU GUYS ARE WONDERFUL
thanks

For people out there who thinks that your life are not on the track that you guys want
look outside the box of it
it is actually something that you gonna face
sooner or later
as for me
i face it now
and i'm gonna be strong and overcome it
becoz:
ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE~


HWAITING!!!!

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home