Tuesday, November 25, 2008

KEVIN DAY


ITS KEVIN WOO's DAY
생일축하해!!!

happy 17 birthday!!

its about 3 weeks since i last saw them..
hahaha
like we know each other like tt
haha

ps: liwei, this time round same age, not younger de.. haha

was not in good mood today
maybe because too tired liao
but was pissed off since the morning
hais
dun even have the mood to do work now
SHIT!!
feel like going off sia

ytd went to pris house to get the shirt and cards done
hmm
BTW
LONG JOHN SILVER
change menu le
make my so MA LU
i go there and ask for COMBO 1
den no more combo 1 le
AND HOR!!
the tar tar sauce need 20 cent
is like
ONLY ONE, 1, SATU, 한아, ICHI
PACKET ONLY!!
omg, so ex la,
i'm so not gonna eat LJS anymore ok

went to W6 to get my PAPAYA MILK
damn nice de
the orange is so orange la

my phone spoit
using my mum de china phone
got tv somemore
can watch singapore channel
haha
den super loud de
and YEAH
i've cut the wrong number

and now when ppl call me
my ring tones go..
"i'm sorry you've got the wrong number, you've got the wrong number..."
hahaha
damn nice
and gonna cut more songs for individual call for tards family
haha

anw
i drop my TARD just now
lucky i realise it
and went back to find
and it is like on the carpark floor
haha
HENG AH!!

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home