Monday, July 13, 2009

i don;t care

currently ensure that
I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!
haha
i say what i think i should say and i think i'm right
sorry GOD that i think this way
but
i believe that what i said is true, was true and will be true
maybe just like what others always say
i say w/o thinking
if u think so,
sorry u are not close to me yeah...
i think speaking out what i think and i feel is the only right thing to do
i'm ain't a hypocrite!!
i'm ain't telling lies..
i'm just speaking of the truth!
the only thing i can say is
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT~~
a song for you~

" I don’t care
그만할래 니가 어디에서 뭘 하던

이제 정말 상관 안할게 비켜줄래
이제와 울고불고 매달리지마
cause I don’t care e e e e e e
cause I don’t care e e e e e e~~~~
"

a anti climax here..
happy birthday (or belated) to all of the july babies..
which included maxie, amanda, shiqi etcs
if u are one den this greeting goes to u
you are, you were and you will be bless in the name of my LORD
heehee

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home