Monday, June 16, 2008

its a post of info!!


hello there
my new glasses
its red!!
haha
nice??
hmm
so this gonna replace my old one
i'm gonna let it attend swimming lesson to prevent it from kissing me goodbye to swim in the sea again...

today's 1st day of sch..
super fun lah
like normal
math and computing i sure dun noe wan
so just complete wat i need to do
GONNA CHANGE GROUPING!!
no need to be same group as max liao
keep on play with my fats (at my arm)
so idiotic lah
argh..
later not balance how??
one side thin one side thick..
er xin leh..

so after sch went to imm with YM
my qing ai de
haha
went to look for our daddy jack
and ate there
i miss them alot
i missed my brother bird"s"
my golden mushroom
my daddy
my hippo
all of them...
miss them
argh!!!

she says she's looking at me
but i dun noe why..
wo de qing ai de...
___________________
life pretty fun recently
hmm
fri went for buffer with family
celebrate brother's advance birthday
anyways
his birthday is on the 15th june (father's day)
so happy belated birthday!!
hmm
we starved ourselve for the buffer lor
so went their at 6 plus
and i have to rush off to pris house for the radio stuff at about 8

me and mama (my aunt)


both of them super !*&^%
look at the camera at diff timing lah
for u're infor
its my mum and my brother

finally one which both look into the camera
but both eyes super funny lah

snapshoot of the birthday boy

mama again
super cute right
haha
act cute dao!!!
___________________
so after tt i rush down to pris house
which is near to JJC
haha
den we took lots of stupid photos

with pris hyukjae (monkey)

bee and me trying to act cute
haha


bees me and boon chee
we trying to do the sujuH post
the one sleeping
den my laptop super poor thing
coz we lay down
no hand to press
(my one no timer)
den end up boon chee

used her leg!!
coz i try with mine alot of time but just cmi


pointing at hyukjae again
but bees's face
so KUKU lah

the unprepared one
but i just put my head there
so can get my pic
haha


bees me BC edna

me again trying to get retards photos
with edna my eunhyuk of eunhae couple
blur right
its something happened last year PBM gathering
in my memmory forever..

we posting a INFAMOUS post of someone
tt girl named WEIER

whereby in real life her name is so not this lah
no wei no er
just so erxin
wanna get the pics for u guys
but cannot save sia
so give u guys the link

WARNING!!
press on the link at your own risk
http://www.wretch.cc/album/weier87

but the day wasn't tt good lah
shappire entertainment so super jealous of us lah
go spam our cbox
den write rubbish
saying tt we pronounce the names wrongly
wtf
den the pronouncing are my fault la
really!!
i just can't pronounce things lah
super sorry ppl
but they super bad lah
pin point every single mistake
wtf
is like the 1st time we reply the recording we dun even hear all those mistakes lor
i think they damn bian tai lah
go listen it over and over again
i think motion somemore lah
peace is so needed here
suju & ELF are one
so wat for??

stupid ppl..

now for class outing photo update...


super nice right this one
(i edit one of coz nice lah)
(ehh erxin..)
haha
our label photo for this outing!!

deavi amanda me

amanda and me

stupid pose right
just a random pose la
deavi me and huiqun

deavi and me
she look super small lah
ZARA N CYRA
haha
its us
edna,huiqun,zara,arron,me
deavi amanda me again
haha
i feel like killing him lah
must beg to get photo with him one
BEES AND ACC
i said i'll get the 林宥嘉 look-a-like photos right
here it is
but
is so not 林宥嘉 lah
super pissed off can
the photo just dun look like 林宥嘉
argh~


the last shoot ans i gave up
really!!!
lastly
a random photo of the day
haha
i drew this on my hand during ppt
too boring
just nice faci's marker infront of me and not my turn to present my slides
so drew this
hmm
at 1st no eyebrown one
but
just feel like adding it on
haha
end up look like shit
haha
okay
tt's all for today
i nv study for tml's UT
i so not gonna study lah
at 1st is forgot
now rmb leh still dun feel like studying
studying for sci i still get D
argh
but not fully because of tt
partially oso becoz i dun like sci
and no mood to study
i rather go sleep lah
about 1 le
must wake up a little bit early tml
coz UT day
sure alot of ppl
hmm
so nights ppl
with love
Cyra
자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home