Wednesday, August 27, 2008

rotting at home


really feel like going for a swim for such a long time
but,
the weather is stopping me
at 1st i thought this whole week of holiday i can spent it by swimming
but the weather is just so..
argh
lets see how will the weather be like tml
if it is real fine
i shall go for a swim
serious!!

swim = excerise = 减肥
recently really growing fatter
once again..
ppl grow upwards and i grow side way
hahaha
wae?
becoz of my irregular meals i think
i normally stay up late and wake up late during holis
so when i wake up, it is normally in the afternoon
and as a lazy bum
i'll wait till my mum cook den i eat
she will cook at about 3 plus for my aunt
so tt will be my 1st meal of the day
den i'll do watever thing i want the rest of my day
watching TV throughout the night
and hence i normally had my dinner after 10
haha
which is actually supper
so, alahso??
haha

checked my new sem class
W16E
same as LYNN
haha
so qiao
W1 which mean near to W1 canteen, which mean cheesy tofu is near me
haha
amanda super jealous hor??
still thinking of how will i be in my new class
shall i 保持形象, or shall i be the REAL me?

haha
real me will be better bah
hahahaha

my gpa
3.2
WOOHOO
can celebrate sia
although no A but all B
not bad..
haha
at 1st kinda sad coz thought tt lower better (O LEVEL MAH)
den end up double check with liwei is higher better
haha
and ours is overall upon 4
which means i quite high le
shall report it to mummy
but she's going over to thailand tml
haha
anyways
CELEBRATION!!!

Photobucket
just like this
fill the world with sapphire blue ballons
haha

i'm trying to get a korean-english dictionary..
anyone now where got??
i'm trying my best to revise my korean
but i fail to do so today
just can't seat down to study
look at the book, i start to 分心
NVM, JIA YOU TML BAH
will be better tml..

as long as i nv give up
haha

with love
Cyra. 자헤

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home