Sunday, September 28, 2008

burned bible??


this is my burned bible
devil is unhappy with us growing so fast that he wanted to stop us
and used my mum as the victim
SIYUN
my mum burned my bible!!
haha

the ashes of it.
see,
it was actually wash off with water
but the papers are not that JIALAT!!

this is what i'm talking about
this is actually a piece of burned page
which suppose to be black black
but i edit the brightness to let u guys see
the power of god's word
the word can still be seen
if is those "jinzi" for the hungry ghost
the whole thing dun noe look like what le..

i was walking back home after meeting liwei
den i just feel like taking pics of this
and post it
people
see
i'm perfectly alright
back to normal that crazy me
haha

when i see the fire on the bible
my 1st reaction is to cry and beg for my mum to stop
but as i look at it longer
i feel that the fire of god is now with me
i will not give up

this is for the devil:
NENI NENI BUBU!
u can't bring me down
BLEAH =P

**childish, i know**
hahahaha

another speacial thanks to this little boy:

my naughty little boy
i hide myself in the room the whole day
acting that i'm sleeping
but he when to my bed and wake me up
if he wasn't there,
i dun noe if i will ever walk out of my room today
haha

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home