Sunday, October 19, 2008


HIHI
hmm
erm
i should say
this whole post gonna be random
haha... just some pics..


i like this zilian pic alot
haha
dun noe why
hahaha

took this today
the 2nd one
haha
took it when i'm waiting for liwei and laurel
very random...


qihui brought her stickers
den all of us snatch it to paste on our lappy
haha
i KOPPED all the orange heart(2 of it)
anws
the 1st pic like i try to 偷拍 honglin
but it isn;t, i just wanna take the pic of my lappy
haha

and this is justina's
COOL RIGHT??
haha

see
i said it's gonna be a super random post

anyways
i wanna thank this person
LAUREL!!
he blessed me with bible today
i'm actually wanting to buy that orange bible tt i saw
but liyun say ugly, wait till find another nicer one den buy
but i still didn't find one
hence i decided to take a look at the attributes
but laurel just say he's gonna bless me with it
and just pay it
hmm
so PS
but thanks to my dearest BFF
haha
ya
i'm gonan help him find some names for his baptism
haha

this week cellgroup,
god gave liyun de revelation
impact me
haha
i'm gonna get back to my track for quiet time
haha

now i declare
with heart mind and soul~

ps:i just finish my composing of my 2nd song
a very very short one
haha


with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home