Sunday, October 05, 2008

PISSED..


This is liyun's bday present by me
super random gift which i think for some time to come out with
haha
but the size too small
no choice, only left this size
.
i'm now super pissed off at home
keeping everything inside isn't very good thing to do..
really very pissed
how am i gonna do something which is impossible
DUN USE PCA ANSWER
tell me,
how am i gonna print something with a printer which cannot be used by window vista when my lappy is window vista??
ARGH ARGH ARGH.....
.
gonna watch boom up to cool myself down..
and rewatch EHB ep 12 which is with dongbang
and watch dongbang performance
maybe by looking at jaejoong leg being stuck during performance will make me feel better
and i have the chocolate tt siyun and xiuyuan gave out ytd
chocolate is love
hahaha
CLAIM DOWN!!
1
with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home