Thursday, November 27, 2008

THAT SUHUI

I MISS "THAT SU HUI"
haha
no one ot chat with me when i'm in sch
no one to acc me when i'm bored
no one to fangirl with
[[ps:bees, everytime we online de timing diff sia]]

SU HUI faster come back!!
fly come back

OMG
TARD family all gone over sea
haha
SU HUI went HK,
EDNA in AUSSIE,
BEES went M'SIA

JOYCE(me and SUHUI named her as our MANAGER)
going to thai
BUT
flight all not flying le
DB oso not going
MOST LIKLY the concert will be cancel bah
I THINK
nv go check

now tard family only left
那个人-BC and SIPEI
we shall go oversea oso
LETS GO UBIN?? SENTOSA??
hahahaha

i dun feel like schooling sia
hmm
어떡해??
everyday oversleep
everyday late
hais
come school stare at the laptop
grouping somehow S***
at time feels that people around me are all fake
hmm
i noe i should not think tt way
but i'm just a normal human being in the world mah
oso got feeling de
life just S*** for me recently
at home oso like tt
in school oso like tt
at times i feel like just leaving my home for real
hmm
but i know i should not la

SUHUI de blog title:
"she nv understand me"
i think this is the same as me

conclusion:
MY LIFE IS GOING DOWN THE HILL RECENTLY!!

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home