Monday, July 20, 2009

i'm not jipun ah lian!


HELLO
TO ALL RANDOM PPL OUT THERE READING!!
coz it is proven tt no one read..
HAHAHAHA~
alright
i'm just being bored hence decided to post
and one of the real reason is becoz..
my bluetooth works..
so i bluetoothed pics to my lappy
hence, i'm here to post some pics..


this is the "大西瓜"(big water melon)
at bedok
NICE NICE
and cannot finish by 2 person!


my dearest KIASHU WINNIE
benny's, mine, winnie's(or shall i say andy's)
(from the left to the right)
beocz benny de is dun noe wat ex brand,
hence winnie dun dare to wear it too long
she return to him and wore rozy de..
>.<
(ps: i just donated to the boy's town!! and i dress until like so unglam~~)


i forgot why i took this pic...
i think i took it before i went to sleep
when my mum is still in jappy


THIS IS CLASSIC!!!
TOH BEE SUAN!!!

and she say she's SANDARA TOH!
also took when my mum were in jappy
they overnight at my place
and i'm currently wearing tt t-shirt she's wearing tt day


wonder what is this??
suet, rozy and me were eating this alphabet biscuit in class
(i forgot what module was it)
and we start to form words with the alphabet that we pour out..
and this is something that sounds logica

as mention in the previous post,
i did not have selca with my new fringe
hence i had my own selca session on sat when tuition was canceled
and i did something to my hair too...


i think this is the nicest pic among all!

this is the pic that bee says is imba!
coz make up nice nice but with the 鬼脸
BUT i like!!
haha


this was how my hair look like
i told bee that if she saw this,
she will call me jipun ah lian again

some little things that i've been thinking recently:
1) a drop of water can make a huge different!

2) God says among faith, hope and love, LOVE is the greatest!
and i agree and i love Him too...
(turn to your neighbour at your left and right tell them God loves you and I love you too,
Cyra loves you and i love you too) - if u dun have den.. see who is near u..

3) Dun noe why my eyes are red(i think i got a sore eye) BUT i did not wear lens today

4) I'm finally debt free from priscilla tan sokhwee(ok she hates it.. SUHUI.. I LOVE YOU)

5) How shall i celebrate my 18th birthday..

i think that's all
and i hope tml lesson will be fun and not boring
i'm looking forward for tml
meeting up suhui and xiaode at suhui mum's house to slack!!!

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home