Friday, December 31, 2010

Family


a few days back
mum came into my room
and starts talking about family day!
it had been a habit that i did not realise
that every Sunday is my family day

this really hit me much that sometimes we really take time with one another too much easily
and until one day when you stop having those time and moment
you will feel like you are lost
out of no where

God says we need to fellowship with one another
and thats what all of us have to do
with friends and family
this 2 Fs are the most important Fs in life

Just felt the importance of fellowship!
its the end of the year of this decade
time to make some reflection
"have you forgotten your love ones?"

and for all my love ones
my family
and my friends
espcially N246/N486 peeps
i really love u guys
and enjoy all the time we had tgt

Dear God in heaven
i pray for next year to be a BEST year yet!

With love
Cyra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home