Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BIG BANG FEVER




ANNYONG!!!
My rubbish time again

Hmm
I wanna eat dinner
But lazy to move
Shall I move to eat??
I think so??
Wait for me huh..
Go and get my rice…
Okay..

I have my rice infront of me now
With curry( which I hate recently) and some veges

OS: edna, zara and max… jealous not?? I got curry to eat eh..
Wahahahaha

And I’m super multi tasker
Why why??
Because….
I’m watching MTV and EATING and BLOGGING and CHATING all at one go
Haha
Pro right??
SAY YES!!!

I’m watching one commercial now
Is a cup noodle named Q CUP
Got pig picture fish cake
So cute
KAWAII~

Hmm..
Now showing USHER’s new song
Haha
Random..
I know

Okok
Go to the topic
Have been coughing for days and its killing me
Hmm
I think me and saddam had spread the illness to the class
More people were coughing today

Another thing..
CALL ME:
"SHOE SPOILER QUEEN"
I’ve spoiled 3 shoes in 1 week
Pow pow huh??

Okok..
Share with you guys some music I’ve been listening to recently..
or I should say this week??





Firstly..
TAEYANG of big bang

He’s solo album
Nice nice
He’s dancing was so speechless
Super nice one
One of the songs which lyrics super 大男人 and selfish
The tittle of the song is: Look Only At Me (나만 바라봐)
Here you go..


the lyrics:

나만 바라봐
only look at me UH...
IT'S BEEN ON MY MIND FOR A WHILE
GOT TO LET IT OUT FROM MY CHEST BEFORE...
IT'S TOO LATE

(I CAN'T LET YOU GO
YOU GOT TO LET HIM GO
I CAN'T LET YOU GO
YOU GOT TO... LISTEN)

everytime i see you i smile
You're the love of my life
i've said it hundreds of times (You're the love of my life)

in the world of lies, my burdened soul
i only believe in you
sometimes you get anxious that my heart will change
I smiled and said nothing like that would happen
a never ending path, my empty heart
although the only person is can lean on is you
sometimes i hate myself when i second guess myself
today i wipe you away from my life again

even if i cheat, dont ever cheat baby
even if i forget you, dont ever forget me lady
sometimes when i dont call and drink alcohol
by chance if i ever meet eyes with another girl, you only look at me.

you stayed up all night again and waited for me
you told me with your tears that you think my heart changed
but i said my feelings for you are still the same
all those nights we were together
i think it'll be hard for me without you
because of you, i find it hard to breathe
endless struggle, long sighs

although the only person you can lean on is me
I hate that I'm starting to get tired of you
without thinking, i forget you again

even if i cheat, dont ever cheat baby
even if i forget you, dont ever forget me lady
sometimes when i dont call and drink alcohol
by chance if i ever meet eyes with another girl, you only look at me.


i know that i can't make up my mind
in all of my meaningless time
like this, I become dirty, baby
i want you to stay innocent forever
this is the truth, my belief in you
even if you die, please don't leave me
even if i cheat, dont ever cheat baby
even if i forget you, dont ever forget me lady
sometimes when i dont call and drink alcohol
by chance if i ever meet eyes with another girl, you only look at me.




Super 大男人 right??
but is really power lah the lyrics
but beside all this
all the other songs are oso super nice one
for example like baby i'm sorry

NEXT..
this gonna be super funny
once agian oso from bigbang
haha
is DAESUNG
why is it funny??
because he's is troit
haha
the album cover...

super funny right??
haha
i cannot stop laughing sia
and the song oso


YES BEES!!
i do agree that he's really super suitable for troit type of songs
but is really fuuny lah


den BEES say the cover pic like mao ze dong
becoz AH MAO's propaganda stuff all got pic with shinny shinny stuff at the back...
haha

okok
KOREAN KOREAN
i'll stop korean songs
and now JAP songs
"wah.. cyra oso listening to jap songs one huh??"
hmm
because is FT ISLAND one
haha


but jap songs not korean songs
hmm
their jap prolouge

songs inside super nice one
haha

" all those songs i download in class just now"
" network super good today"


haha
hmm
class pretty fine today oso
although the beginning really SUCK
but after Farhann came it became better
he super joker can..
i look at my hand he oso copy me
den he like imitate me and do wat i did
haha
after sch went to meet jia hui and liyun at CWP for some bible stuff
den after tt they wanted to go RP to disturp max
so i brought them there
and we waited for him
hmm
sorry, but it really kinda waste my time
hmm
coz is like me and them take diff bus
"wat to expect?? west and east mah.."






ytd last lesson for my korean class
haha
teacher almost cry..

gonna miss her
we guys gonna meet 2 months later for our advance lesson
i'll go earn money
haha
btw
she did the korea type of mauchi
super nice
yummy

den went home
(shoe spoiled)
but just head home
so took bus from jurong interchange out to change 187
the new sbs bus
have you guys board those buses??
super cool one
look..

not very clear
but the design is nice
got ORANGE colour
haha
den the new ticket stuff
hmm
but oso got some part which i think not desgin well
but still cool
hope to see more of it..

tml UT again
i've already got 2 Ds
know wat..
my cognetive one
1 more marks to C
hais
is like super depressing
which make me so dun feel like studying now lah
no As for UT so far
only 1B,1C and 2Ds
hais
den recently i think my performance in class like not tt good leh
no As
i still rmb got one week 1 score all As
but now all Bs
hmm
gonna work harder
ganbatte
i can do it
haha

with love
Cyra
자헤


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home