Saturday, August 30, 2008

WHERE ARE YOU TWEETY??


i'm as stress as this post you know
faster ask me why!!
.
.
.
because i can't find my tweety bird notebook!!!
oh my!!
tt's my 武林密集for my korea class
all my basic korean de notes are in it
ARH
but i can't find it
actually wanna bring it out tgt with my other source to expo tml
coz they meeting to study
and i dun wanna be late again
so i decided to go early
TWEETY!!
WHERE ARE YOU??

Teacher's day celebration today
went back to wsss
took pic with mr soh (but with shandy)
haha
chatted with ms chong too
hmm
how much i miss sec sch life
it might be stress becoz of exam
but the life is really FUN
hmm
many teacher dun noe die go where
haha
but still not bad..
sch like becoming more and more high tech
building indoor sports hall
WEST SPRING, everything oso wanna be the best..
so singaporean
have a audi for its own
the sch dun noe like wat shape
now, sport hall
just now president was there too
haha
but nv see him

anyway went out with beloved just now
they were fun
haha
spent sometime eating tgt
haha
chowchin leg's improving
praise god for that
haha
chowchin, dun stop praying yeah
hahah
after we proceed to CUTTING OF HAIR
i cut my hair too

haha
to shape it actually

spending tons of hours there and we proceed to limin's house
and i insist to take a pic in her house
coz long time nv go le
and her bed sheet finally not cartoon cartoon pink pink de
hahahaha
its blue
haha there's the pic:

such a kuku face
hahahaha

after tt i went off for cell group
and tt's it
coz after tt came home
and now freaking pissed off coz i can't find my tweety
argh
TWEETY
COME OUT!!


some pics took:

tt's it
i'll continue to find my tweety
oh ya
i'll call brian tml
haha
chat with him just now
but its like so late
so shall call him tml
haha

to all my beloved readers
LOVE YA
(PRIS, i noe u read this.. haha, feel free to entertain yourself)

ps: i'm hungry
shall i go find something to eat?
i think i'll just go sleep if i give up on finding tweety
diet
muahahaha


with love
Cyra. 자헤

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home