Wednesday, October 01, 2008

IKEA

So indeed monday i went off half way
i'm kinda pissed off by certain thing which i dun think is necessary to post since i've already forgive and forget..

we wanted to go for K at katong
all thanks to our friend JOSHUA
we were aren't able to go
we waited for super long but he head home after tt
and the place is fully book
so we headed to IKEA instead
took alot of pics with sharon phone
but she did nto post them up
so, did not get the chance to grap photos from her
but here are some taken with my super old phone:

guess what inside??

a turtle sleeping
super cute de
i just open it and i saw this turtle sleeping in it..
haha

sharon with the kids bed
her dream bed is this..
she said this kind is just nice for her since it is short..
her leg not very long
haha
a good idea for all ppl who are short like us..

this is the wardrobe which reminds me of amanda
becoz inside the yellow really very nice
AMANDA, consider to buy it home??

this little baby is super poor thing de
totally cover by towel
wonder if he/she got space to breath..

more turtles..
it reminds we of the com skill faci

and here come the ugly tiger
haha

today when to pris house

had a great day
we played game of life
huishan super funny
haha
we came out with alot of stupid things
haha
beesuan
look behind us..
poster all around
super 压力 to me when i'm at her house
like alot of eyes staring at you like tt
super junior alr 13 member plus tvxq 5 member
den is not only 1 or 2 poster
is all around
压力
haha
but we manage we eat bee's cake..
her late for 10 time cake
haha
nice nice
and she as my owner brought me my fav marks and spenser's choco digestive biscult
hahahaha
and i finally took back home my b'day present from pris
and oso the changmin socks
haha
this is my FINALLY b'day present
it's a banana boster
now i have 3 boster at my bed
hahaha
but this one the texture super nice de
THANKS ALOT!!
.
when i'm waiting or bus
i rechieve a phone call from mum saying that mernel is dead
is so OMG
she's just 15 if i'm not wrong
i feel so bad
i used to pray for her
but it is like long long time ago le
coz recently pray for other stuff but not her
argh..
.
girl,
you had gone through so much
why give up at this last time??
why not work harder and dash to the finishing point??
.
why didn't i have this tiny faith to speak to her when god temp me to??
how a tiny little faith can affect someone life
just pray that her family will be fine
her brother and father
hmm
they just to have a happy family
but things just go off so horrible
how wicked are devils that they destory someone just like this
.
alot of what if question was on my head when i think about this whole incident
"what if i had that faith to speak to her?"
"what if i'm there for her?"
"what if her mother did not ran away?"
.
talk with my aunt about alot of stuff
and make me feel very relieve
to me
she is like my friend whom i can talk with when things are not going on smoothly
she is like my teacher, whom taught me slot of things about living..
today we talked about church etcs
and i get to know that my whole family had actually been moved by god before
she told alot of thing about being a chirstian which is not what i know from church
this makes me wonder for long
and also gave me a reason why are they so mad about tithing
now that i got an answer,
i will walk towards a point whereby it will balance everything in my life
.
i will not be attending service in church recently as i have to sort out alot of things at home
my mum health is getting worse as time pass by
and i cannot afford to lose her
not that i'm selfish
but, since i'm young, she's the only person who i'm close with
she's the ne whom i love but did not show to her
she's the one who did so much for me,
but me being so useless did nothing but dissapointing her
there are still alot alot of things which i want to do for her
so she cannot go off so soon
i can't imagine my life without
so i'm gonna stay at home for this time being
to obey to her for what she wants
till things get better den i'll be back
but i'll still be watching web cast at home
haha
how can i not listen to pastor's preaching
it is like a once a week spa..
haha
.
i know it is super long
but just another one..
as what i perviously post about jun hao's tag being spam..
i suddenly feel that i'm childish to do this kind of thing
and yes i admit here
haha
but friends are important people around me
so i have to protect them
and
NAME is something that is super sensitive in my life
.
as for that passer-by who tagged,
read what i've replied??
hope u understand
i'm childish but not busybody
this is the point
beocz i'm protecting my friends from any inguries from you guys
does portecting someone makes u a busybody??
i doubt so
lastly
there are seldom that ppl blog hopped into my blog
so passer by
u must be someone whom i know..
am i right??
haha
correct me if i'm wrong
thanks for helping me to prevent myself from mental disorder
coz i'm been thinking alot about this when i saw it..
haha
hope that my IQ and EQ are not tt bad
if not i'm gonna practice till it gets better
haha
improve yeah
.
getting late that i still ave not have a talk with my lovely father
bye=]
.
with love
Cyra. 자헤
ps:
i find it so rubbish to post about junhaos spam stuff
but just feel like writing it out
sorry if it gets u bored
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home