Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RANDOM!!

a random post again!!!!
randomly took pic in class during meeting 3:

at 1st,
i took how messy i throw my stuff on the floor..
i dun noe who throw my wallet on the ground too
but it is super messy
haha


after tt i move my lousy phone to the front
and snap shoot the presentation of jinheng's group

after tt i shift again to the other side
the one at the most left who look like a student is our faci
and the one seating at the faci place is eric
end the girl there is yana

very random...
my mum and my brother conversation is super funny de

弟弟:“咪,这个梨子可不可以打成fruit juice?很甜leh!!”
妈咪:“你不会拿白糖加水喝?”

弟弟:“咪!为什么这梨子的中间这么酸huh?"
妈咪:“我帮你sms它!”

妈咪:“我觉得我越来越美!”
弟弟:“我也觉得我越来越帅,越来越瘦!”

see,
maybe why i so random is by the genes of my mum
super random de

LOVE YA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home