Tuesday, December 30, 2008

before i say good bye to 2008


before i say goodbye to 2008
there are many things that i wanna share
all the happenings

as thanks giving for N397 had ended,
here i wanna have my own "thanksgiving" to the following dears of mine:

1) GOD
this year might not be a smooth year for me
but thankful that god is with me that this year, at least i have him with me that my life is no longer the same as before,
i thank him for everything in my life

2)N397
becoz of god,
i got this new family
N397

i wanna thank:

- liwei, for being such a good, wonderful, caring, lovely leader of us.
she had always try her best to meet every members needs
there is once she come all the way to my place after sat service at expo
to come and see if i'm perfectly alright
see, how sweet she is...

- jiahui, for always being the one whom calls me and talk to me when i'm down
whom had always been praying for me
whom had always help us in our financial way
even it is just a few cent, still THANKS ALOT

- max, for always being a OMMA/SPY of me in sch
to help me be int he right track in sch
and helping me to be in the right attitude by meeting up to pray every morning
always being able to endure that i'm always late>.<

- liyun, you are the one whom cares about my journey back home 1st
the 1st time when i go over for CG meeting, u even smsed me and helped me to find more faster route back home
always puting on the smile on u're face which bring the smile to others
and oso to make all the cards for us!!

- vincent, for always encouraging me in all ways
and trying your very best to make me to be more FEMALE LIKE!!
but, i'm me, nothing mauch that i think i can change
i will try to use TOILET instead of PEE and DA BIAN..

- chloe, for always being the loud speaker that will cover me up>.<
and always puting everyone at the right mood!!

- wuian, you are the 1st one whom talks to me about your life in the camp
thanks for everything

- xiuyuan, 6 months since very fast..
the 1st time we met u were seating next to me, haha
wearing just "your style" a dress with stocking
and eating sweets
hope that next yr, you will be able to work well at your new cg
all the best for next yr

- laurel, u are the one whom were in this cg at around the same time as me
the same batch of student
haha
thanks for always encouraging me oso
and always tlaking to me=]

- hongkai, erm.. i oso dun noe what shall i thanks you for
for always eating and sleeping?
always being the JOKE for us?
haha
just thanks you for being one of us

- yanzhi, for always chatting with me in the train
haha, i think now you are the one whom i'm most close with in cg liao
thanks

- joey, kenneth, jiawei, liwei, jiacheng, edmond
aiyo, i'm not very close with u all oso
and tt edmond, i only saw you for 5 time
ppl, THANKS ALOT, you guys make the part..

3) TARDS
this group of ppl are the group which i can relay on the most
my suhui, beesu-an, saipee, hyuk, laoren
- suhui
thanks for alot alot
too many thing to thanks until i dun noe where to starts
thanks for bring shoe all the way from jurong to rp for me when my shoe spoilt
thanks for the money that you lent me
thanks for always acc me and allowing me to be at your house
thanks for alot alot
- beesuan
thanks for always puting your heart in for all our birthday
and making everything HQ
lucky not bc make.. haha
thanks for being my owner
always buying food for me
the marks and spencer.. haha
- sipei
thanks for intro-ing me FT
haha
thanks for all the thing that you do in my life
-edna/my hyuk
thanks for your love
haha
omg, so roumah!!
-boonchee
thanks for being the LAOREN in us
always allowing me to mock at you
but u noe we dun mean it right?
haha

TARDS, thanks for coming to christmas drama last week oso
LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT ALOT ALOT
saranghae!!

4) my own family
there's so much that i want to thanks them
if i type out everything
it will be forever
so just THANKS EVERYTHING!!

some random pics:

so after fri's thanks giving
i brought back more stuff
and i ahve to clean up this corner to put my stuff
AH
btw,
xiuyuan gaves me 2 piggy for christmas
last year i oso got 2 piggy
so does it means next yr i will get piggy again??
NOOOOOOOO
i have enough of piggy!!
and the db calender
tt junsu
omg, i got so much SHOCK from him
even just now
when i was like chatting with pris at msn
den i turn up and saw him
i was so shock that i even JUMP up
omg, i have to have JUNSU till feb sia
hais..

look at what these AHJUMAs are doing
.
.
.

GO STOP!
now tards are all on GO STOP!!
we played it after christmas drama at expo last christmas eve
ok, it is fun


these are the 2 pics which this 2 ppl took with my phone
which i oso dun noe
till tt day i was looking at the photos in my phone
and i was like SHOCK!!

this was took when we were preparing BEES birthday video
i still had not watched it
but i noe
it is damn joke!!
haha
i was sosososos UNGLAM in it..

SBS Gayo Daejeon was nice
but sad thing is it is the goodbye stage for db
sadded
i want more of DB
why they go back to japan??
hais..
like tt i cannot laugh at junsu anymore
and yoochun randomness
and changmin stupid face
hais

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home