Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MY NEW LOVE!!


is he cute??
he's my new love
super 小弟弟
i can be his mother liao
haha
super duper cute de
the youngest MC
MASON!!

wanted to blog as i saw this following pic
which reminds me of our magnae edna
Photobucket
see how taemin fight back to key
just like edna
use to be 乖乖
but end up fight back..
totally EDNA
haha

Photobucket
this reminds me to get my KEY MIC
haha
and
i miss that show can..
I WAN SHINEE
haha

anways
was caught by faci for not paying attention just now
as in during 3rd meeting when others' presenting
actually is my whole group kanna caught de

2 more days and thats it
HOLIDAY!!
but tt SUHUI going oversea again
SUHUI!!!
hais

all other polys are having exam now
as for us
just go sch and slack
which made me hate going to sch
but no choice
just endure and next yr change class
yeah!!

borrowed book just now at sch library
the world without U.S
and
when you go away
2 totally diff type of books
i think i recently very 乖 la~
revise my korean
read books
and
i stop using com after 10
haha

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home