Thursday, December 11, 2008

Selfish~

hmm
really not in my mood the whole day
at times i think HUMAN are all selfish
its like all the people around me
all human i know
they all are selfish (which i think i'm oso one of them)

YES,
you have to think for yourself
but what about these tiny little ones beside you
having a slightly soft voice telling you
"what about me?"

does majority always wins the minority??
i do not think so...
it also depends on the situation

does saying 1st means you are really the 1ST one??
i don't think so...
so wat if you did say, but only to yourself?
it is like you wan to ask your mum for money but you just say it softy in your own room
of coz she can't hear right?

i really dun noe how to put my feelings in words now
it is like a tree without roots
no support for their life..

or maybe someone is at a island
all by herself..
when she saw a boat coming near her,
she thought that's the light, that's the hope
but it is all just lies
all fake
all she has on her mind is
"when will there be a light that will bring her out?"
"will there really a chance of it?"

but luckily, i know that at least theres someone high up there
trying to show me the light
but even thought i get my spiritual comfort, what about my physical comfort?
hmm..
this post here is not for people to ask me what happen
or to come and say things like "you still have me"
but i just wan to scream out my feeling before i really go mad

do you guys know how diff it is to hide your feel
and to put on a fake smile on your face?
cheerful? maybe not...

ARGH
i'm really going crazy
i think the day is coming soon
the day when i will go crazy
the day when you can't find a single smile on my face

trying to make myself numb
by watching shows
reading books
studying
try to stop myself from thinking so much
but i need to catch a rest, catch a breathe
and that split seconds, all thoughts appear
tears that i hate starts to flow out of my small eyes
which made my eyes even more ugly >.<

i feel that i'm in a nightmare
can someone wake me up from this horrible nightmare that i'm having?
i hate nightmare!!


its just another emo post

ps:
something that i'm using to numb myself
by looking at these 5 dumb ass...


with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home