Wednesday, December 03, 2008

ROOM TOUR

dun noe what i'm doign when i reach home just now
i got the urge to take pic of my house
my bro and mum sleeping
the things in my house etcs
haha
so you can see
this is a random post
hahaha

the random dumb pics took:

see, my bosters
if i put them like tt i no space to sleep liao
(PS:my dearest tards, actually the banana is FLAT de)


pris asked me my table where got space to put calendar
so here you can see
with my super messy table and the calender there
tt kibum de YAN SHENG super horrible
like starring at me
soon
tt calendar will be brought down and dongbang's one will be up
heehee...

i told pris my house no wall to put wall calender

but i just realise,
i got this super huge wall to put things all i wan
but hor..
i dun like to paste thing on wall
and my mum dun like either
haha

BEES!!
rmb this note you wrote in the library
whenyou are eating ayam brand chili tuna
heehee
the sun shine untill the bottom part becoem white colour liao

pris' ALL ABOUT TVXQ session 1 & 2 disc
and my bible at the top
i just realise that it is at the top
hahaha

the gift that pris brought back from hk
suepr random stuff oso
haha

ok after being so random
i shall continue to go watch all my stupid shows
which i will "HAHAHA" one
watching shows at home is good de
i "HAHAHA" no one distrub me
in class
especially tt eric
everytime ka jiao me

i shall go cook noodle to eat later
got the craving
haha
my dinner of the day
=]

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home