Tuesday, January 06, 2009

PROPOSAL KILLS ME

the proposal that we suppose to do is killing me
1st time ever we are so hard working
had my CHOCOLATE
but i want more!!!

pris corrected me
is not "NOMU NOMU" chocolate --> very very
is "MANA MANA" chocolate --> alot alot
i simply just direct translate it
nomu --> very--> 很
den just think of 很多
haha.. joke sia!!

omg
i really must JIAYOU for my kr liao
all the simple thing i oso can forgot

OMG
ytd the bugis trip is a total waste of time
tt organiser make the whole thing seems so much like our church service
made me feel like shouting "AMAN"
haha

watched "little nonya"in the bus with my china phone on my way back home
den got this auntie who stand behind me keep on conment on me la
" wah, phone can watch tv ah"
"ya hor, today last ep liao"
"wah she smart la, faster, lets watch tgt"(to her friend/ daughter -not very sure)
so LMAO
haha

i was teaching my team mate the
"welcome to JJ this way please"
den out of the sudden, yan jin said that
so LOL
>.<

eric comment this which teach me a "excuse" to say when i sleep alot
i said i want to go back and slp
dun noe why i keep on sleep
den he said "NO, because your eye pain mah"
haha
nice one!!

yah..
randomly i sang the "2 tiger" song in class again (my fav nursery rhyme)
and funny thing is that eric and hongling join in to sing
haha
so fun!!
can't imagine my classmate will join me in nursery rhyme sia
hahaha!
nice one!!

Ps: get tt irritating ponyo song from Sherman for Amanda!!

with love
Cyra. 자헤


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home