Sunday, January 04, 2009

1st post of 2009

HELLO PPL !!!
recently..
i'm just super lazy to blog and even on my lappy
BUT
next week onwards.. (for 3 weeks)
u will see me on line everyday
becoz,
SCHOOL'S STARTING TML!!!
WOOHOO??!!
i dun noe whether shall i cheer or boo for it
haha
just like someother post which i had posted,
人是矛盾的
when u are in school, u wan hols
when u are having hols, u wanna go back to sch
haha

some interesting things to share

1)my mum describe my dressing as "被冷到"
she said i'm wearing too many layers
and now she says the same thing to my bro
simply becoz HE'S NUTS!!
he's wearing jacket at home for dun noe what!!
its not cold at ALL!!!
maybe, he's trying to have the same dressing sense as his WONDERFUL SISTER!!
hahaha
i can hear you guys boo-ing!!
haha

2)this is really interesting
everytime when i wanna get a new earpieces
i will sure get cheated by the sales person
yeah, this is the 2nd time in a year that i waste my money to get lousy earpieces
hope i will get rid of this!!

3) on the last day of 2008, my bag spoil
on the first day of 2009, my earpieces spoil
ARGH!!

4) the last day of 2008, when out with pris
and we invented the chanting version of MIROTIC
It is really addictive

5) first day of 2009, had tards gathering at pris's house
played monopoly(spongebob de)
we played till the bank went bankrupt
and we realise that at pris room ,there is lucky seat and unlucky seats
ppl at the lucky seat will earn money
and at the unlucky seat, u will go bankrupt after a few rounds
all thanks to the 5 guy at the wall
they are chanting at us
"넌 나를 원해 넌 내게 빠져 넌 내게 미쳐
헤어 날수 없어 I got you- Under my skin~"

6) at the same day, i manage to mnake a poster drop by scolding the poster
and "CHANTING" at it!!
heehee...

7) my house has this DUMB spider-man(my cousin)
lazy to post the pic + my phone my low/flat batt!!

hmm
some interesting videos to show


this is so damn cool
but some part wasn't tt nice
still, it is such a nice remix!!


dumb hongki!!
must get well soon
without u
ft can disband le
fully proved at sbs Gayo Daejun
sipei dun support u, i will
heehee

ok shall continue to watch my show
shall declare this
i'm dumb too
becoz i can eat crab until my hand bleed
hahahaha

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home