Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MY GPA FOR YEAR 1

I GET MY GPA FOR YEAR ONE LE!!!
i know i should not be happy for such grades
but still
i'm not tt disappointed (although still have it a little)
my grade:
3.05!!!
dropped by 0.15
but as expected de..
coz my sem 2 not tt good
i'm always missing from class
especially for my basic science 2
haha
i got a 2(c) for it
but nv, i passed
i'm gonna work harder for my yr 2
and XIAODE, if i wanna run from sch u must stop me huh
u are now my junior
HEEHEE!!!
so here's my result:

actually compare to last sems, this sem also not tt bad
just tt last sem got 2 3.5 but this sem only got 1
and plus this sem got a C!!!!
ㅠ.ㅠ
never mind
at least mine is over
suhui got her paper tml at 9
but need to reach at 8.45 and she will reach at 8.3o
and she's not gonna slp tonight
so she will be studying for like 6 more hours??
poor her......

last sat, met up with my dearest TARDS FAMILY
but it seems super not tards
coz we are quiet
bees' tired till her 招标 laughter also gone liao
laode super quiet.. maybe tired
but xiaode said something which we laughed
she said tt lao de resemble the magnae of 2pm (chansung)
HAHAHAHA
oh ya.. and tt brinja banana dress?? it a top with a funny colour matching

so pics took tt day:

close up shoot
i think suhui will hate me for that i post her small eye pic


stil got 2 more if i'm not wrong
but lazy to post up everything

hmm....
met up with suhui(again) today
at np and i feel tt somehow i'm half a np student lor
i like know the few places now
and recently even hols i'm also appearing in np
WAE WAE WAE?? MOLLAH!!
haha
acc her study.. by right i wanted to read through my getting started
but i was watching shows which i LOL
let me teach you how to say hamburgur in KONGISH (jaejoong version)
HAM BA GAR!!!
alot funny kongish of dongbang lor
click on here and here
we had junsu's fav chicKAN(kfc)
and suhui long desire anderson ice-cream(her banana crunch)

ps: i realise SS501 is getting their frame in singapore now due to BOF
pss: KBS world is now air-ing BOF too.. tues day will be ep 4!! (my brother told me this>.<>
psss: i went to seach for tt 2pm magnae name you know.. i dun noe his name>.<>

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home