Sunday, January 18, 2009

DA BIAN

HIHI
hmm
i think my weekend is my busy days as compared to weekdays
heehee
after i woke up today
have to clean up my house etcs
so tired can!!
changed my bed sheet
yellow blue colour, which matches my BANANA boster=]
anw, when i was packing my table
i happen to pack dao my last yr de birthday cards
i was like laughing when i saw how xiuyuan call me
"HI DA BIAN" [[wth]]
hahaha
and in my card from TF,
indeed, STILL, BC de very LQ
haha

lets share with you guys some pics:


very WTH right??
it is the RP calender 2009
i was like STUNNED when i saw it
at 1st when i dl i thought it will be like the whole year calender den in one page thingy
end up
all the background is the MALE student in our sch
SOME MORE, mostly they are half naked
showing off their muscle


look at pris DP
haha
When i'm chatting with her on fri
max thought i'm chatting with some kr kids
haha
jae indeed is a KR kids
he is normal!!
just tt when he grew up, he turn up to be a PRETTY GUY

compare this with the top one

and this
hahahahahaha

i was so happy that i manage to get my web cam done the other say(someday last week)

when i'm in class
i starts to play around with it
i was like laughing at faridah coz her eyes were red
end up mine is like nothing better

being random
i start to play with it


BUT!!!!
the webcam suddenly dun work!!
my face too powerful liao
hahahahaha
i was like so SIAN when my web cam doesn't work
keep on nagging
WAE WAE WAE???


rmb the TURNIP that i mention perviously??
i finally know what it is le
is RED REDISH
and me, my bro, my granny, m,y mum have no idea why my aunt wants to plant it
her answer is "NICE MAH"
so random!!!


me with chloe at airport ytd
celebrates JIAHUI's birthday
but is advance so i'm not gonna post a birthday post for her YET.
more photos with wuian
heehee

OH YA
this one
laurel's house got alot of 古董lor!!
see this one
is a RADIO
woah!!

anw
my mum wants me to pay my own school fees
>.<
gonna broke lor
take out from my pocket money
hais
nvm
will pray for finance den!
heehee

BTW
i'm sick!!
heeehee
FLU AGAIN!!
i;m having sexy voice lor
den i still eat crab
heehee
and prawns
heeheehee
seafood is LOVE!!

and and
one more thing to share
there are a couple of songs which is nice to sing when u wanna irritate ppl
1st - GEE
ppl will all get so pissed off when you start tt "gee gee gee gee baby baby baby baby"
2nd - mirotic angmo rap!!
it is so SE.. so yah~
3rd - bolero (gao chao part)
coz u have to do the HIGH PITCH

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home