Wednesday, January 21, 2009

db interview

i was reading this interview of dong bang which i was like super WTH by it
i shall pick out some of them to show u guys:

5. What do you do when you’re alone?
YH: Drive
CM: Read books
JJ: Sleep
YC: Roll around at home (why do u need to roll around at home??)
JS: Drive

13. Something a female does that makes your heart beat faster?
YH: When she brushes off the dirt/lint on my clothes
CM: When she places her hands on her chest when bowing
JJ: Nothing special, just when I feel she’s feminine
YC: When she’s washing clothes
(internal joke!!: why he always like ppl to wash "Everything"?)
JS: When she places her hands on her chest when bowing

17. If you were reborn as a girl tomorrow?
YH: Cry my heart out
CM: I want to go to an onsen
JJ: I want to buy clothes! (still go buy clothes sia.. )
YC: I want to go to an onsen (T/N: hot spring)
JS: I want to go to an onsen

19. You see a shooting star. What will you wish for?
YH: That time will fly faster. I want to be 30 (so early want to get old!!)
CM: That my family will be healthy
JJ: That THSK will be a band that receives more love
YC: Happiness
JS: I want to win the lottery (super uncle way of thinking!!)

24. Your ‘enemy’ is?
YH: Myself
CM: Junsu *LOL!!!
JJ: Myself
YC: Supper
JS: Changmin *LOL x2!
(so pris, i think they are still at the bullying state!! magnae bully uncle!!)

25. What hair style would you like to try next?
YH: Permed hair
CM: Please give me Jude Law’s hairstyle
JJ: Blue hair
YC: Long and permed hair (andwae!! u look horrible with long hair!!)
JS: Bald (andwae!!!!! u really wanna be like uncle??)

29. A recent drama/movie you’ve watched.
YH: [Mamma Mia]
CM: [Hanazakari no Kimitachi e]
JJ: [Ponyo] (aiyo, u acatually watch tt???)
YC: [Naruto] (i dun think it is a movie nor a drama..)
JS: [24]

30. What would you do if you could read minds?
YH: I’d like to know what others think of me
CM: I’ll just read them
JJ: I would be boring if I could read everyone’s mind ( i would agree with u)
YC: I think I’d be really distressed, and wouldn’t want to meet people (true)
JS: Enter FBI (uncle really put in deep thoughts)

35. Who’s the person you want to meet most now?
YH: Obama (money)
CM: Obama (money again!!)
JJ: Monkey King (go meet hyukjae lor.. can see liao)
YC: Santa Claus (season end alr)
JS: Jesus (lets meet him tgt!!)

40. When were you most embarrassed?
YH: When many people saw me fall
CM: When I fell in front of many people
JJ: During my audition
YC: When I fell in front of people
JS: When I was in 1st grade of elementary school, I went with my mum to the ladies section of the public bath and saw my female classmate…
(that's sad. did junho went in tgt??)


43. What’s something you have to do without fail every day?
YH: Celebrate
CM: Game
JJ: Half- bathing
YC: Watch [Detective Conan] (wth!!!)
JS: Talk to my brother on the phone (u forever talk to junho u're only friend)

45. What do you want to happen tomorrow?
YH: That our schedules will be cancelled and we’ll have a break
CM: That I’ll quickly recover from my cold
JJ: Win the lottery
YC: I want it to snow
JS: Turn invisible! (for wat?? so that jae and changmin won't bully u??)


47. What kind of year will 2009 be?
YH: A year where we’ll have lots of things to smile about
CM: A year where we’ll be able to carry out our activities without falling sick
JJ: A year busier than 2008
YC: The best year
JS: A year where we’ll all be healthy!
CYRA: it will be a better year yet to come!!!

source from: allkpop
credit: DNBN

going to meet TF later at jp!!
anw, ytd lesson super fun
end before 3
just play game
now got new games to play with CG and TF
haha

ps: actually i've saved alot of pics to blog about
but i dun feel like doing it now!!

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home