Thursday, March 12, 2009

SORRY SORRY??!!

boo!!!
watching suju's sorry sorry dance step
have a conclusion after watching it
it will sure end up in a mess and it will sure be messy
maybe it will not
but being a fan of their's for yrs
that is what i can conclude la
suju boys have ppl who dun really can dance well
ppl like yesung, ryeowook, heenim etcs
see.. i even put yesung(my yesungie) in coz he really can only
even pris also say:
진소헤 :: Priscilla [[ give me mo sent 11/3/2009 8:11 PM:
so difficult lo.. i cant imagine ppl like ryeowook dancing
see.. this come out from wook;s fan and me as yesung's fan
haha
who to blame?
the dance is too tough for them
shall show u guys the vid bah

part 1:


part 2


hyuk and teuk(teaser)



lets share my day today:
went to pris mummy house in the afternoon
had lunch there
very random coz she invite me the day before saying tt her maid tini can cook well
ask me wanna go over not
since i have nothing to do in the day time i shall go over
slack there
den jp for dinner brought donut
proceed to riverwalk for bs
after bs acc the rest to cityhall and i took bus home
waited for the bus super long
haha
and tt's my day!!

ps: suhui and xiaode, you 2 die die also have to bring tt bag of suju shirt out of my house and give it to them when you guys fly there!!!

with love
Cyra. 자헤

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home