Monday, March 02, 2009

i got a new hair cut


I'VE CUT MY HAIR
and i'm not very happy with it
lao de
we should have wait after u come back den cut
since out fav shop is closed
hais
the AUNTIES are horrible
they cut lao de hair super fast
like 5 mins like tt done liao(as in wat i feel)
and mine.. hais..
i have to tie up my hair liao
if not i look like mushroom
and somehow it is so GEUM JANDI to me
i'm a k-pop fans
but i doesn't want a KOREAN hair-style
LUCKY i can still tie up my hair
when it is tied up, it look like my previous previous hair
hais
头发阿头发,你快点长长!!!


heehee
CHAN CHEE
they look alike right??
xiaode, faster make suhui and onew de
we got stars look a like
hahahaha
credit to xiaode

anw, i'm sick this morning
haha
head is HEAVY,
no voice
but lucky after having panadols,
everything was fine now
head got back to the orginal weight
heehee

OHYA
i was looking through suju tread
and i have to say
i'm so in love with YESUNG again
look at his hair:

nice right??
omg
not UNGLAM!!!
heehee
credit to soompi

oh ya
a song that i totally love
and snsd finally perform it as in the whole song
it is called DEAR MOM
so touching can...
i'm gonna go change my blog song to this
listening to this song makes me wanna say
MOMMY I LOVE YOU
hahaha
for you infor,
tears came out of my eyes when i'm watching the performance
but ignore sunny's skin... (my skin is not good either thou)

totally love it

i shall end here....
oh ya
before i go off
BOF is now gonna be airing 1 ep every week only
sadded

edit:
btw
i forgot on which day of the week
after the rain
there were 2 rainbow in the sky
and hence i got the pics of the rainbows

this was took at my place (bukit panjang)

this was at suhui's cousin's place (bukit batok)

and this was at bee's place (jurong/ lakeside there)

heehee
only mine got the visible of the 2nd rainbow
hahahaha
nice nice
reminds me of this saying
there will be rainbow after the rain~
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME~~~~~

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home