Monday, November 09, 2009

Life is like a show

i understood why people says life is like a show(in Chinese)
becoz i realised that this occurs in my life
my life is a show
which is scripted by someone great up there
i nv know what will happen next
but i have faith in it
so no matter what happen next in my life
i've decided not to fear,
not to hide
i will face all difficulties
coz i have YOU with me.

what ever that you are doing might hurt me
but i will stay strong
this family is breaking in to more pieces
my tears, my smile
which is real
and which is fake
does anyone know?
at times,
me, myself don't even know what emotion shall i put on
are there anyone who can teach me?
what ever i say can no longer change the fact
since you had made your mind
all i have now
is only YOU

FAMILY
suppose to be a name for a group of people
with joy, happiness and laughter
but mine,
it is now breaking down
i know i should not confess
and i did not want to
but i just to say it out!
since i did not know who to face to in this Earth
i shall put this here
so my heart will not be so full
my sorrow will be loosen

stupid me
who even thought of just going away
leaving a full stop in my life
if i were to end it here
what will happen to him?
my brother,
who was born w/o a proper family
w/o the love of a father
someone
who was brought into this world
even when the adults know that happiness will not be full for him
but why?!
why are you guys being so selfish?
hurting one is not enough
you guys want to hurt another

CHILDHOOD
what's that to me
i don't know
all i rmb are those bad one
good ones, may 1 or 2
growing up watching them fight
going home with blood on the walls
at the age of 6
i had alr learn to protect him
IF i can protect him at the age of 6
i will not allow anyone to destroy him now!
he is just 14 this year
his childhood might not be the best
i did not want his teenage time to be the same

Please!
i said please.
don't hurt us over and over again
you proclaim that you are hurting yourself as well
if it is so,
why do u continue in doing things like this?

this is a show
that no one can ever imagine
there is no preview on what will happen next
i will continue with this show
and see what will happen next
but i say to you,
i will protect my loves one
do not even have in mind to destroy anyone.

i've decided
since u did not keep the promise on keeping this family in pieces
i no longer have to keep my promise with u
i will go back to the house of GOD
where true love is
the love that i am longing for.
a place where i can find love,
encouragements,
joy,
happiness.

a voice of the broken heart..
강해 져야....
be strong....

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home