Tuesday, September 01, 2009

randomly 91 line


HI to all
quick update here
i've lost my phone
so if u happen to wan to find me and realised u can't reach to me
msn me yeah=)
so i'm currently on credit for my phone coz i nv pay a single cent when i get my phone
as it will be in my 1st bill
alright
so on i think last mon i went out with bee
we the keai couple who successfully lost our phone the same way
HOW DUMB AM I?!?!
(nono, pastor phill say must say cannot say this)
so.. HOW SMART AM I?!?!
and we also are the LG couple in tardies
and we also about the same size
hahaha
and i think her mum should make friend with my mum
her mum super CUTE can..
haha
her mum were clearing the storeroom when i'm there
and she dig out alot of thing
and i regrated not to take the pic of the MOUNTAINs of toilet paper
and her mum say her hobby is to collect toilet paper..
hahaha
anw

the shirt tt bee's wearing is for xiaode
coz bee dun wan
haha

and when i went home
she stood there like this
which is funny
so i took a pic of it.
sat was fun!!
pastor phill!!
joey's baptisim day!!
and pics were took
but i've out them up in facebook and is lazy to put it here
so you know what to do..

sun
when to help up to appear for a fashion show
brought the 91 line of tardies there
since tt magnae was not in singapore
and currently the 3 younger ones(suhui, bee, xiaode) are in JB
pic we took:

i realise at the end of the day i neh take pic with lao de>.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhsu0HWl2b6eOucBxgKNiZd3QGa0iwNhZZICWAzlsyH2BBcV5CfUkiDs6UwTBcEX0QFoAfVk-txebAp-FlF7YaXy3kfgpOuk43_z2FvXdsgTWpLJkER7GzvKmQHzb6MajXlL3ob/s1600-h/P30-08-09_17.13%5B01%5D.JPG">

suhui ah suhui
i think i need to giv eyou not only general knowledge
but also how to catch the angle for selca!

becoz suhui was late
we start to selca!

random!!

anyway

that ft is is coming to singapore to cheat my money again
and i'm not sure if i were to be cheated by them again
hopefully the price is reasonable
and i'm able to afford them
so BYE to my money in advance
but to think of it
i will be able to see my 斯文败类 jinnie

act cool?!?!

act cute?

but indeed he is a ahbeng!!
ahahaha

alright
i shall go to another room to watch KO 3guo with my bro le
bye~


randomly took at home coz i'm wondering how i look like in this manner!


with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home