Thursday, June 26, 2008

SHORT SHORT



JUST A SHORT ONE

my class,
W45D mini outing..
let's go K!!!
020708
which is next wednesday
out to woodland civic centre
PARTY WORLD
people,

lets sing till voiceless!!

Why i use MINI ??
because by right me and amanda want more people to go
but end up confirm one is only me her and max
den edna and lynn not sure
and den i've forced HQ to go
i've booked her tt day
HQ ARH
cannot run already..
i've booked you
i dun care without u,
i can't get HIGH lah..

small little update..
I'VE JUST RE-DYE MY HAIR
MUM and bro say no diff
i agree oso

Another little info
ITS KIM YEO DAY today
haha
happy birthday to mummy,,
its my mum birthday lah!!!
her 39th birthday..
love you lots

beside this,
its oso zara's father's Bday lah
so..
赵爸爸,生日快乐!!
haha

another random..
my mum just asked my bro that if he want to go New Zealand
before he even ans she add on
the number of cow in New Zealand is the same of the population in Singapore
if he go there he will kanna knock down by cow
super random right??
my random family rocks!!

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home