Sunday, July 06, 2008

CRIED LIKE SHIT


hello there
gonna type super fast
going out super soon

gonna post about ytd...
went to church..
kinda sian when i think of this thingy..
i see max for 6 time in a week
longer den i see my mum leh
omg...

anyway,
church was fun..
cried like shit with jia hui
haha

and celebrate quite a number of people birthday
till pretty late
reached home at 11 plus
hmm
expected one...
haha
and i've missed golden melody award...

tons of people screaming
hence i call jia to give them kisses
to let them feel love
haha
random
=]

some pictures took ytd..

wuian n me
we have the same hair style
lalala..

me and jia hui
she look pretty weird in this =p

me and liyun (max scandal mate)
this pic is super blur
so have to make it grey
and my eyes so kuku..

liwei ah ma and me
haha
we start to call her grandma for no reason
=p

p.s. I MISS CHLOE

next for super me photo...

BLEAH

our tower and us
this is enterprize grouping
forgot to put them up on fri
no one wanna help us take pic with our standing tower
hence i have to edit them
took individual photos with the fallen tower
muahahaha

okok
gonna go dress up already
going out to uncle house
byebye

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home