Friday, July 04, 2008

CAM WHORE DAY~

today was pretty fine
getting better from ytd
due to all the weirdos in my class
doing stupid stuff with me
which simply cheers me up

haha
for those who dun noe
i love singing nursery rhymes
such as three blind mice (influence by ms chong last year)
so i did the same thing today
and once again
enning wanted to call to the singapore mental hospital
saddam help him go online search..
look,
what kind of classmates do i have..
caring??
i dun think so bah...
haha~
p.s: those who dun noe, he actually called once using my phone..

got a new weird nick name by max again
tt idiot
everytime come out with weird werid nickname for me..
this time round,
"KETUPAT "
and is for no reason
argh
WHY FOOD??
DUN I DESERVE BETTER NAMES??

stupid chicken wing!!
So, you can see
my grouping today
once again
off topic-ian
we been talking stuff that are so off once again
=]

when ppl busy doing ppt
what we've did??
play games
chat rubbish
and CAM WHORE
its a long time since i last cam whored in class

heres the pictures..

amanda's fav post!!
look at our teeth..
i look so KUKU in this picture
like monkey!!
hyukjae??

super emo sia
haha
he insisted to have his back view
to show off his stupid hair
wahaha~
went home straight after sch
max been nagging at me to go cell group meeting with him
but sorry
not today
really have to go home
its a promise between me and my mum
but promised to go next week
i'll not break my promise
(i've nv did that before =] )

yang yang came over today
with him = noisy like crazy - messy home
he've just rush in to ask me to keep his toy with him
haha
he love cam whore too
so i drag him to cam whore with me just now..

**TADAH**


He came out with this post den say
jie jie, post with me..
haha

his kuku face
acting cute
haha

he's smacking me lah
he actually hit my eye after tt
and he act as a know-how
telling me not to rub my eyes
cute lah~

smacking me again..

once more..

he wanted to show off his BOTAK
ask me to have my head down with him..

showing off his head again..

bleah =p

he's super happy can..

high-ness of us

SHOCK!!


i know we're cute
(buay bah, i noe)
okok
chating with pris about SUJU just now
haha
MTV AWARD'S COMING
which means SUJU's coming
not to SINGAPORE but MALAYSIA
hmm
wanna see them!!!!
argh
random!!

ending my post
go find other things to do
nights

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home