Tuesday, July 08, 2008

EATING

posting time
hmm
my eyes are really sick again
i think is because of the eye drop
have to buy new one
thanks edna, my eunhyuk of eunhae couple
haha
edna:
my dear donghae of eunhae.
i'll help u massage ur eyes
till it gets better n u can only see me XD wahahahahahaha
look at what she wrote
haha
this made bees laugh for quite sometime
but not as compare to yesung unglum pic
tt one really funny
haha
anyways
today class was interesting
got to video the whole class
coz of faci's "test"
haha
so we quite supportive lah
eat outside, nv tok rubbish
haha
max trying to immitate faci
but with my lousy phone
when i took the pic, her already noticed it
and trying to act gay..
ps: HQ arh..
this one is something tt u oso wanna take one
so dun say y my post got so many MAX
coz looking at him 6 day in a week make me have alot to say about him
okay..
back back..
i'm "molested" by enning and max just now
all "thanks" to enning "KORKOR"..
him and his stupid idea of tickling me
I'm super afraid of tickling..
argh
end up i knock on the wall
my whole top part of my back red
and my head super pain
argh!!!!!
after tt went to JEC to meet besties
sipei si..
i miss you lah..
wanna see you soon
haha
anyway
having great fun with them
pris+bee+me = noisy shit..
haha
our purpose of this outing was to have dinner
den study kr
and check the prize for the ticket thingy for the gathering
but we only did 2
which is check prize and dinner
we really want to study our Kr
we went to the library
and we eat there oso
bee wanted to eat tuna
hence she brought it to libray to eat
1st time i every saw someone eating tuna like this
somemore in library..
so this is the tuna
ayam brand one
the best for tuna
and this one is chili one
which i love the most..
inorder not to let the librarian see
we hide it inside..
haha
can see??
bees always brough tibits for me on tues
nice nice..
we really brought our kr resources
wanted to study
but because of PBM...
we started to use lappy
and ignore the kr resources
haha



bees's been happily drawing on stickpad
and paste them on my lappy
and it look like this.....

haha
the blue one has been blocking my view
but have to bring it to sch tml like this
i've said i will
so i will
haha
ok
gotta go make the graphic for bee's welcoming topic
haha..
with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home