Sunday, August 31, 2008

title less

i still can't find my tweety
argh
if i really can't find it,
i'll borrow pris, bees and pi's notebook
will really copy all things now again
and lock it in the locker, so that i wun lost it again

service was great
after which we had a combine cellgroup fellowship
they are really great lor
hmm
make me wanna pick up an instrument to play
hahahaha
but hor.
i look at the note i faint le
hahaha

LAUREL,
our BFF, MFF
hahaha
random!!

and,
I TOOK MRT all the way
haha
was temp to take bus
but
heehee,
overcome it
haha

btw,
i've started to revise my KR
i think revise in MRT is not a bad idea
i can really store all those notes in my mind
haha

lastly
lets have FAITH!!

with love
Cyra. 자헤

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home