Wednesday, December 03, 2008

RIP Lee Seo Hyun


I forgot to post about this which i wanted to post
yes
my blog had always been a place to see the trend of korean stars commiting suicide
this time round is Lee Seo Hyun
seriously speaking i dun noe who he was

he is one of M Street's member
(M STREET is one band in KR---i dun noe oso)

discovered hanging from his neck,
on 12/1 at 4:30pm KST
at the Seoul YangJaeDong practice studio

He is suspected to have committed suicide as a suicide note was found beside his body.

In the note he wrote:

“Very sorry that I have to leave early. Very sorry to my parents, I now wish to go and accompany god. But before I leave, I have to say sorry to all my friends, Catholics[church members] and my parents left behind by their useless son. ”

The main cause for his suicide is reported to be his failed stock investments.
He borrowed large amounts of money from friends and relatives to invest in stocks but lost in the market.

His group has recently been preparing the release of a new album,
but now,
sad thing is, one of their member left....

WHEN WILL THIS TREND STOP??
can you guys just STOP INVESTING
i mean, the previous few who commited suicide were also because of investing
just get a proper job can????
알아요????

anyway
onlything that we can say
RIP...

with love
Cyra. 자헤

credits:coolsmurf,hanfever,allkpop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home