Wednesday, August 05, 2009

its over...

IT'S OVER

although my God always tells me to give hope to the hopeless
but the hope seems so tiny that it have no way out
and is your choice that you had choose
i can do nothing
just as what i've said,
i'm not gonna lose out anything
just a friends
whom used to be part of my life
have left me
is just like mernel leaving and ending her life
she did not talk to me
and thats the sad thing
but for u
at least share your thoughts
and i'm thankful for that

seriously
from the start i knew this won't last
I don't believe in Friends Forever
getting hurt over and over again
although tards are those who brought me out of this
but
still,
i knew it won't last
we are people of different mindset,
our life is different
i can't expect anyone to be perfect
coz only my God is
now all i wan is to pray and cry out to God
thats why i should stay close to my father God

just like what i've learn from FOP
i should not worry
i shall not worry about you
i shall not worry about the rest of us
let it be
let God do the work..
since i know it cannot be mend

i really feel like saying this
just like what a mum will say to her child
don't come back crying
but although you do
you will know
we will still welcome you
however
what had been done, had been done
and i know God knows whats going on
he have all the things written in the book of life
i shall walk close with him
to see what is the next step to take...

i've never regret to have u in my life
i've never regret to have said that to you
cause i think what i did was right to my extend
maybe in others eyes
i might be childish,
i might be "what ever you says"
but in my point of view
i know i did the right thing


with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home