Wednesday, January 05, 2011

If i can SMS GOD


I've been thinking of this recently...
IF I CAN SMS GOD...
somehow i always have the urge to sms someone
but whenever i look at my list
i have no idea who i should sms and why
but if God has a "physical" phone that i can sms to Him
that will be great!
(ps: dont come and tell me about holy spirit! i know i know. this is just an "IF" )

When i dont know what to eat, i can sms Him
When im lost in my direction, i can sms Him
When i need some inspiration in making some craft, i can sms Him
Many many things in my life
i wanna share it to someone
so if i can sms God
WOAH
that will be great
cause i know God will reply and entertain my sms!

OK I SHALL STOP IF-ing!
but seriously
i really wish i can sms God!
hahahahahahahaha

ok bye

with love
cyra!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home