Saturday, July 12, 2008

ITS MAX AND AMANDA DAY


ITS MAX's & AMANDA's Birthday

11.07 and 12.08
happy birthday people
so we actually have fun in class
haha
science as usual,
dun understand a nut of it
and i'm gonna say:


sorry guys
all my fault that i suggested to copy paste ppt
end my our result are screwed
*tons of apologies here*


We’ve been video-ing and camwhoring the whole day
Haha
The funniest one I haben get
Sad
But can go amanda’s blog to see
Link her at my link den…

so here you go.....







Nevertheless, I’m tickled by enning and max again today
Grouping with them is so damn shitty
They will not stop disturbing me lah
Argh..
2 old men doing such a childish thing
Bullying me this small ittle innocent girl
(as if..)
haha
I lay down on the group outside our class becoz of them tickling me
And I’ve knock onto the sharp edge of the wall too
Super pain…

so i've actually dun noe wat to give them as present
hence spent my whole night ytd doing a ppt for them
I almost forgot to eat my dinner
Till 12 plus den I noticed it
So I wait till I finish everything den I go eat
(pris been complaining me not to eat so late)
Heehee =p

I actually forgot totally that I’ve promised max to go cell group meeting with him today.
End up I went tgt
When I reached home late..
Having fun with them..
Having liwei to high tgt with me lah
She nv ignore me
How touched I am
Haha..

Gonna go on bed soon
Going out with zara tml before going to church
Will be super tired
Nights

with love

Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home