Sunday, July 20, 2008

CHANGED

ok,
i've changed my blogskin
due to my bored-ness at home
wanted to play game
but sad to say,
no game for me..
hence,
reading ppl blog
and notied a numer of them had changed their blogskins
amanda is one of them
so i'm motivated to change my blogskin too
blue, sky, clouds, angels
why i choose this right?
becoz of church's new song
i dunnoe the tittle
but listening to it will make you super happy lah
one of the line of the lyrics goes like this:
"and I will fly, high above the clouds"
feel yourself high up there
freely, no worries, nothing
having a happy smile on u're face 24/7
isn't it good??
RELAX!!!

okay,
got to go tidy up my room..
it look like a rubbish mountain now
especially my clothes

SORRY PRIS
i'm too tired to go out of houes today

hence nv go for the bao chang hui
guilty**

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home