Sunday, July 13, 2008

MAA I'M COMING..

went out ytd with zara
to one kr cusine in chinatown
called the togi
super nice de
and its on zara
thanks girl for the food
bith of us eat so much tt the person there were all staring at us
haha
imagine seeing 2 pigs eating so much
oh my
here are wat we've ate..

korean cusine
a must of kimchi
we got 6 plates
and as it is really a very korean shop
its free and is free flow
as long as u ask for it
"kimchi jongusaeyo"


this is the RABOKGI
which is DOKBOKGI with RAMYUNG
and some kimchi dumplings
super nice de
p.s. pris, lets go there one day


this is zara's bibbimbap
stonepot rice
super nice one
i had some of it
as she ordered a plain rice for me
which i dun really feel like eating..


we also had shindong's fav..
pork!!


a kimchi soup
which have chicken and dokbokgi
and lots of vege..


this is how our table look like after we eat
we left tons of food there
hmm
zara take away some fried kimchi dumplings

after which we went to the central to shop for present for amanda and max
so we brought max a t-shirt and amanda one, cannot say yet
coz we haben give it to her yet
haha
zara oso shop for her shoes etcs..
and we saw one of enning's friends
the one amanda said suitable for edna one
haha
we said hi to him
he look blur..



after tt,

we went off
i went to church and she went to work
she looks like my big sister right
haha
jie jie
haha

my beloved cellgroup blessed me with a bible ytd
which actually i've plan to get it next week
thanks people
love ya..

my dearest kelvin had booked me next sat
for "high tea"
heehee
miss them alot
my ndp 06 mates
its 3 year since we noe each other
and its almost national day again
miss those day we had tgt
haha
i look forward for this sat..

LASTLY
i've receive the best ever b'day present from PRIS today
its an advance one
but is something super huge
and i dying for it for dun noe how long
which is..
MTV ASIA AWARD TICKET
hahaha
i can see my suju
super happy
have to tok to mum to make her allow me to go
becoz its in malaysia
and i'm gonna keep money from now on

PRISCILLA TAN SU HUI

I LOVE YOU...

MAA
I'M COMING!!!


with love
Cyra. 자헤




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home