Monday, July 21, 2008

Hair-less

Its monday
a whole new week
monday = math and computing
learn new thing about excel
but.....

yes, we dun really enjoy it today
hence they was like "F" VB
saw tt thing on my shoulder??
its the blanket which i bring to sch
with it, u will nv feel cold..
haha

skipped lunch today
hence at the end of the lesson
super hungey
HOW CAN A FATTY NOT EAT??
haha
hence , amanda, max and me rush down to food heaven to eat
super full de
me and amanda had taiwan delight

get myself a new hair cut:


look so kuku can
kanna scold by the auntie =x
for not cutting my hair for so long
is about 4 months since i last step into a saloon to cut my hair
feel so HAIRLESS now..
she cut too (too thin???)
i should have took the pic of my hair on the floor
is horrible i tell you

anyway,
CYRA's FAV OWN QUOTE:
"a newhair style, a new life style"


sungmin..
with shindong's hair
super funny lah this pic
i was laughing in class when i saw this pic..
so is actually shindong standing behind


Photobucket

ending here

with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home