Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SHARE IS CARE...

HELLO PEOPLE
hihi..

no time to blog recently
last week whole week too sick to even on lappy at home for other use..
and weekends watching...

haha
super nice de
but only the beginning sia
the back kinda draggy
hmm..

COUGH OUT LOUD HERE..
still coughing now
dying soon
haha
joking..


now i'm watching this
yakitate
this comic i was like chiong-ing last time de
haha
will chiong this in class le
at 1st still quite gan jong that no show to watch
coz ming zhong ep 20 i watch finish le
but end up
i finish dl my puzzel which i stop dl-ing
and also yi zi mei which i nv even start to watch
and now,
got this
haha


LOOK.
my fav M&S biscuit
is from my dearest BEESUAN..
haha
she actually wrote this letter (little note) for me
which i was liek laughing when i read it
so sweet lah
i'll type what she wrote here..

ZIHUI:
marks & spencer choco milk digestive biscuit for you?!
dun starve yourself in school rushing presentation ok?
(my own ps: i not been eating lunch last week =])

heehee!
(i'm more thoughtful than your donghae of eunhae love!)
(own ps again: BEES, edna is eunhyuk not donghae =p)
have a nice day today, tml, the day after tml&
P/S: this paper is in ORANGE
(yeppi.. my fav colour..)

p/s again: somehow i feel that you are my tamagotchi coz..
feeding you is my duty?
lol.. dun ask me to clean your ass when u shit..

super cute right
i'm a tamagotchi..
haha
so i actually brought it to class today
sadded la
coz enning they all eat untill left 2 piece for me
haha
but
SHARE IS CARE
and
CARE IS LOVE
(from bees)



so the tamagotchi and her owner..
we were wearing the same colour spec
and wonder where i look??
because i'm wearing contact lens
so can't open my eyes
haha

some random pics:

this is massu
amanda's love..
ask me why i have this...
because..
tt time ppt we put it in ppt..
hence she send me this pic
which just now when i'm looking through my folder i saw it
and find it interesting to put it here..
i'm more interested in tt blow of noodle
haha
me and HQ in class
having nothing to do
haha
she scared the pimple at her nose kanna see
HQ ARH..
see, no pimple..
i edit le
haha
SUJU LOVE NOW..
EUNHAE!!
edna see..
haha
we will post this pose during gathering
so sweet
haha
min..
super cute de
wanna kiss him sia
this pic
oh mo na!!
HORNY
haha

pris's wook
super cute de this pic
lastly my dearest tae moli
yesung
haha
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
( 13 love.. )
this sat..
MAA
pris, edna, boonchee, joyce going
haha
good luck to them for the trip yeah
haha
coz they will bring photo for us
pls bump with them in the lift like the thai fans who bumb into yesung
haha
btw..
some interesting thing..
recently, my pronuciation of words have becomign from bad to worst
haha
just like what we joke about
i'm with hq too much le
english becomes engrish
play becomes pray
which actually means..
all my L become R
directly opposite to the koreans
their R become L
ready = leady
haha
random..
with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home