Thursday, July 24, 2008

i recut my hair

hey people
i...i...
recut my hair today
i cannot stand my hair to be so hairless
i rather it be nerd den hairless
hmm..
how??
ok la
not tt bad right
ownself cut de
i'm in the toilet after i reached home from pris house
and i can't resist the temptationhence cut my hair
i spend super long lor
coz at 1st the hair super thick..
haha
more of my new hair style....

with specs

kuku face..
okay
when to pris house after schto watch gay movie
2 somemore
all is the energy de 小刚so
at pris house = having fun..
look at the pics and you will know..
without fail
will take pics with hyukjae
ps: edna, see how much i've missed you!!
playing with tt werid spec
u will really get dizzy after wearing it
so dun spend the money on this
its a waste..
the bear bear hat..
pris brought online for just $10..
is tt one which eetuek got wear before if i'm not wrong
super cool sia..
me and beesuan trying to be funny..
look at my mouth
so funny..
haha
it doesn't look anything wrong right??
its actually the drawing at the top..
going further..
look at this
the frog eyes..
and tt one dun noe is wat bird
look at tt orange colour guy leg
lol!!
and look at the green colour shirt guy leg
dun u find it super long??
pris say tt time when she draw
she accidentally drew it too far from the orange colour guy
hence have to "EXTENT" the leg..
funny lah
look at the hand oso..
LOL!!
look at the hand of the lay in gold hair
hahahahahha...
this will always be the 1st thing which i laugh at when i reach her house
wats with pooh and micky??
are they friends??
why are they tgt??
the most imp thing is
look at pooh
\dun u guys find it looks like wolf??
super weird pooh...
haha...
some random pics..
this is the biscuits tt bees brought speacially for me
so touched
haha
and it is my lunch of the day
recently had been skipping my lunch..

my hair
the 1st round of cutting
the 2nd round was more horrible
with more hair
haha
ok
got to study for test
and i'm super tired
nights
with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home