Thursday, July 31, 2008

boring..

blogging now...
in class
did nothing today actually
holiday mood
so just take ppt from shandy they all (frm w3)
and just copy and paste and edit lah
hmm
i'm still coughing
by right should be ok le
but ytd..
i try to temp amanda to go mac because i wanna eat ice-cream
end up, i'm temp back by her to eat meal
lol
den wanted to get the glass for liwei
but student price upsize like no use
quite sian in class now
dun noe why

random pics:

ytd, having nothing to do

so on web cam and took a pic of them presenting..
you can see amanda looking here
haha



and this is today
the black black thing at the top is my hair
hahaha
so the 3 other group beside mine..


me and HQ..
i like the smile on our face
and my round face, huge nose
hahaha..

tons more
still got more
but not gonna post it

my dearest big head yesung and shin dong dong

another thing i feel like saying
haha
amanda told me leibing reads my blog
interesting
at 1st i though she dun rmb me de
so everytime in bus saw ehr nv like say HELLO
but now i noe she noe me
so,
i'll say HI to her next time
=]

and and..
SJ flight is confirmed!
eeteuk, eunhyuk, yesung, sungmin and heechul
they will be arriving at KLIA on 31/7 thrusday - 4.35pm

SJ-M, siwon, hangeng, donghae, ryeowook and kyuhyun
they will be arriving at KLIA on 31/7 thrusday - 6.25pm (from hong kong)

kangin and shindong
they will be arriving at KLIA on 1/8 friday - 4.35pm

PS: Kibum not sure will come to M'sia or not!
Credit: MY SUPERJUNIOR (MY 슈퍼주니어),jodieyin87@mysmtown

sadded,
kibum not sure going not..
which means
pris they might not be able to get kibum's pics for me
aiyoyo
but still got big head
so ok..
=]

end here
with love
Cyra. 자헤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home